- The Alice Gallery invited me to be a writer in residence for the current show, I Come To You In Pieces, which features work by Maria Walker, Rachel Meginnes, and Guy Merrill. Here’s what I made in response to their wonderful work.
- A recording of my May 2, 2015 Segue reading with Andy Fitch on Pennsound.
- “Dear Wanderer” on the Los Angeles Review Blog (the poem appears in the spring, 2015 issue along with another, “Apple Palmed”).
- 4 poems from Between Page and Screen in Jubilat 27 (Spring, 2015).
- “Opening a Worl in the World Wide Web,” a poetics statement about The Deletionist co-written with Nick Montfort and Jesper Juul, in Media-N, the journal of the New Media Caucus. Selections from The Deletionist also appear in VLAK 5, the final issue of the wonderful international journal of experimental writing.
- Gemma Wilson previews the Abra app for Seattle City Arts
- “Shifting Shapes” and “Show of Hands” in Make It True: Poetry From Cascadia
- A write-up of Affect and Audience in the Digital Age at the Simpson Center website
- Selections from Abra, with Kate Durbin, in The &Now Awards 3 (ed. Megan Milks, Lake Forest College Press / &Now Books, 2015).
- An interview with Bill Carty in Seattle City Arts
- A selection from As We Know in Best American Experimental Writing, ed. Seth Abramson and Jesse Damiani (Omnidawn, 2014).
- “Towards an Auto-Destructive Poetics,” a poetics statement in The Force of What’s Possible: Accessibility and the Avant-Garde, Ed. Joshua Marie Wilkinson and Lily Hoang (Nightboat Books, 2015).
- Affect & Audience in the Digital Age, a chapbook of conversations that grew out of the Autumn, 2013 Affect & Audience in the Digital Age symposium at the Simpson Center for the Humanities has been published under the new digital chapbooks imprint of Essay Press.
- A 4-icon book review of Patricia Lockwood’s Balloon Pop Outlaw Black at Essay Daily.
- Selections from As We Know in the new PageBoy.
- New blog posts on As-We-Know describing Andy’s and my Colorado, Illinois, and Wisconsin readings.
- ABRA featured in Drunken Boat 20 as part of the new Digital Poetry section, curated by Jhave.
- Videos of readings at Tapin2
- An interview with Andy Fitch in Bomb.
- New Poems in New American Writing 32.
- New poems at Berfrois.
- Two poems in the anthology The Dark Would, a visual poetry collection in 2 volumes, one print, one kindle. Kindly reviewed by Eric Schmaltz at Lemonhound.
- “Shifting Shapes,” A review-in-poems-and-pamphlets of Seattle Art Museum’s Future Beauty: 40 Years of Japanese Fashion at Big, Red, and Shiny.
- Selected notebook pages in Pocket Tones 2.
- “BE TWEE WEE PAGE,” an outtake from Between Page and Screen, Cordite Review.
- “Sonnet 103 and Translator’s Note,” The Sonnets: Translating and Rewriting Shakespeare
(Nightboat Books, 2012)
- Poet of the Month, Selections from Handiwork.
- Elective Affinities, Three poems from Handiwork.
- The Offending Adam: Three poems from Handiwork.
- InDigest Podcast: “The Smell of Rain On Surfaces.”
- Harp & Altar: “Pomegranate: Rimon’s Rhyme” and “In Which Things That Hurt Us Are Stored For Winter.”
- PEN American Blog: “What Is Withheld.”
- Gulf Coast: “A New Vessel.”
- The Society for Curious Thought: “Four poems from Handiwork.”
- The Destroyer: “Blind Contour.”
- Seam Ripper, a special issue of Delirious Hem on poetry and fashion: “Idem the Shame; A Valentine for Gertrude Stein.”
- Eleven Eleven: “Wood Nexuses I” and “Baking Blind.”
- Kloaka: “Obsession Session,” collaboration with Slovak writer, artist, and DJ Zuzana Husárová. Sound poem available on Mixcloud.
- Action, Yes!: Selections from Excess Exhibit (with Kate Durbin).
- Drunken Boat: Selections from My Hypertropes, translations and transversions of Paul Braffort (with Gabriela Jauregui).
- Poet of the Month: Selections from My Hypertropes, translations and transversions of Paul Braffort (with Gabriela Jauregui).
- Improbable Object / Intersection(s): Selections from My Hypertropes, translations and transversions of Paul Braffort (with Gabriela Jauregui).
“Opening a Worl in the World Wide Web: The Aesthetics and Poetics of Deletionism.” Media-N 11.1, Special Issue: The Aesthetics of Erasure,” Paul Benzon and Sarah Sweeney, Eds. (Spring 2015).
“Towards an Auto-Destructive Poetics.” The Force of What’s Possible: Writers on Accessibility & The Avant-Garde. Lily Hoang and Joshua Marie Wilkinson, Eds. (Nightboat Books, 2015).
“Afterword,” Sixty Morning Talks by Andy Fitch. Ugly Duckling Presse, 2014.
“Artists’ Books in the Age of Digital Publishing.” Commentary, Jacket2 (August 2013 – present).
“Electrifying Literature,” from the panel “Futures of Electronic Literature” at the 2012 Electronic Literature Organization Conference. Electronic Book Review.
“Rebooking the Mix.” Guest Post, Remixthebook.com, April 2012.
“The Upright Script: Words in Space and on the Page.” Journal of Electronic Publishing, special issue, Digital Poetry (2011).
“Transverting the Bestiary: Translating Paul Braffort’s Mes Hypertropes.” With Gabriela Jauregui. Aufgabe 10 (2011): 262-265.
“‘There Have Been Pictures Here’: Spirit Photography and Projective Mediumship in H.D.’s Tribute to Freud.” Journal for Cultural and Religious Theory 10.2 (2010), special issue, H.D. and the Archaeology of Religion: 65-82.
“‘Ma belle machine à écrire:’ Poet and Typewriter in the work of Blaise Cendrars.” Writing Technologies 2.1 (2008): n. pag. (24 pages).
“Douglas Kearney’s Patter” Lana Turner: A Journal of Poetry and Opinion 8 (2015).
“Matthea Harvey’s If the Tabloids Are True What Are You?” Lana Turner: A Journal of Poetry and Opinion 8 (2015).
“Andrew Zawacki’s Videotape” Lana Turner: A Journal of Poetry and Opinion 7 (2014).
“Latasha N. Nevada Diggs’ TWeRK.” The Poetry Project Newsletter (Fall, 2013).
“‘A Single Hurt Color’: K.S. Ernst’s Arrangements.” Evening Will Come [special issue: Women Look at Vispo, ed. Nico Vassilakis], August 2013.
“Terri Witek’s Exit Island.” Lana Turner: A Journal of Poetry and Opinion 6 (2013).
“Up Against the Line: Translating the Silent Image. Virginie Lalucq and Jean-Luc Nancy’s Fortino Sámano, trans. Cynthia Hogue and Sylvain Gallais.” American Letters & Commentary 24 (2013).
“Derek Beaulieu’s Fractal Economies.” Lana Turner: A Journal of Poetry and Opinion 5 (2012). [Reprinted in Galatea Resurrects #20]
“Erica Baum, Dog Ear.” Lana Turner: A Journal of Poetry and Opinion 4 (2011). [Reprinted in Galatea Resurrects #20]
“Robyn Schiff’s Revolver.” Lana Turner: A Journal of Poetry and Opinion 2 (2009): 295-296. [Reprinted in Galatea Resurrects #20]
“Deborah M. Mix, A Vocabulary of Thinking: Gertrude Stein and Contemporary North American Women’s Innovative Writing.” Women’s Studies, 37:6 (2008): 750-754.
“Twist of Address by Spencer Selby.” Slope 25 (2008): n. pag. (4 pages).