- Three poems at Berfrois.
- Two poems in the anthology The Dark Would, a visual poetry collection in 2 volumes, one print, one kindle. Kindly reviewed by Eric Schmaltz at Lemonhound.
- “Shifting Shapes,” A review-in-poems-and-pamphlets of Seattle Art Museum’s Future Beauty: 40 Years of Japanese Fashion at Big, Red, and Shiny.
- Selected notebook pages in Pocket Tones 2.
- “BE TWEE WEE PAGE,” an outtake from Between Page and Screen, Cordite Review.
- “Sonnet 103 and Translator’s Note,” The Sonnets: Translating and Rewriting Shakespeare
(Nightboat Books, 2012)
- Poet of the Month, Selections from Handiwork.
- Elective Affinities, Three poems from Handiwork.
- The Offending Adam: Three poems from Handiwork.
- InDigest Podcast: “The Smell of Rain On Surfaces.”
- Harp & Altar: “Pomegranate: Rimon’s Rhyme” and “In Which Things That Hurt Us Are Stored For Winter.”
- PEN American Blog: “What Is Withheld.”
- Gulf Coast: “A New Vessel.”
- The Society for Curious Thought: “Four poems from Handiwork.”
- The Destroyer: “Blind Contour.”
- Seam Ripper, a special issue of Delirious Hem on poetry and fashion: “Idem the Shame; A Valentine for Gertrude Stein.”
- Eleven Eleven: “Wood Nexuses I” and “Baking Blind.”
- Kloaka: “Obsession Session,” collaboration with Slovak writer, artist, and DJ Zuzana Husárová. Sound poem available on Mixcloud.
- Action, Yes!: Selections from Excess Exhibit (with Kate Durbin).
- Drunken Boat: Selections from My Hypertropes, translations and transversions of Paul Braffort (with Gabriela Jauregui).
- Poet of the Month: Selections from My Hypertropes, translations and transversions of Paul Braffort (with Gabriela Jauregui).
- Improbable Object / Intersection(s): Selections from My Hypertropes, translations and transversions of Paul Braffort (with Gabriela Jauregui).
Additional recent poems can be found in print in FIELD, Denver Quarterly, and Colorado Review.