From the surface of the page to the surface of language.
• Between Page and Screen exhibited at the Centro Cultural Universitario Tlatelolco, Mexico City, D.F.
• Reviews of Douglas Kearney's Patter and Matthea Harvey's If the Tabloids Are True What Are You? in Lana Turner 8.
• The Alice Gallery, I Come To You In Pieces.
• “Dear Wanderer,” the Los Angeles Review.
• Poems from Between Page and Screen in Jubilat 27.
• “Opening a Worl in the World Wide Web,” Media-N, the journal of the New Media Caucus.
• Affect & Audience in the Digital Age, a chapbook of conversations (Essay Press, 2014).
• A 4-icon book review of Patricia Lockwood's Balloon Pop Outlaw Black at Essay Daily.